Saturday, July 31, 2010

Oh scrap it time has got away from me again....



I am hoping that it is not too late to start a new years resolution tomorrow.....being the 1st of August.

I am pledging to organise the blog and set up a schedule so that I regularly talk to anyone whom pops in occasionally.

But on to what I have been working on...

a little of this




You are my Sunshine is Domi's favourite song at the moment. I will never tire of hearing her sing it. Our little wild child can be the sweetest little songbird. I created this by using all the little left over embellishments that were on my table as I created the classes for Paperific.

Yep I have been asked to teach a double layout at Paperific in August. Please come and have a giggle with me in August ,Also the class kit rocks, lots of Scrapware (my favourite product).
I am going to be a little naughty and sneak a little peek in here. I will also be teaching another class.. more details soon on that one.



Another layout and more scrapware (surprise surprise)
This layout is my new favourite. I used a twig from a dead tree out the back and attached some of the paper diecut K&company birds and stamped a prima nest, glimmermisted and I love this layout....it is not very often that I say I love a layout but I really do.

And just to show you that I can use another product outside of Scrapware, here is one of the few that doesn't use even a tiny sliver of chipboard.


And just to show you that I can use another product outside of Scrapware, here is one of the few that doesn't use even a tiny sliver of chipboard.


Well thats it from me I am off to clean the studio and practice my mantra.....
I will write more often.

night all
love naomi x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As always, beautiful layouts Naomi!!!! You have inspired me to get some new photos printed & scrap again......thanks!
Sandi :)