Sunday, August 8, 2010

cards,cards and cards for monday...


I am loving making cards now, I am on the roll and I cant stop. Now I just have to learn how to address them and post them.....one step at a time Naomi.

I made five bird inspired cards for today, using Scrapware of course, the cricut machine and a little imagination and of course the new Indy girl range of Sassafrass Lass papers

These are my Bird on a branch cards... I patchworked one and made a nest out of twine. FOr the other I stamped Prima music stamp over the top and made a window in the card and nestled a beautiful frame from the Sentiments cricut cartridge.





for the next two I went with a birdhouse theme.... I made an actual birdhouse and stamped the birds inside the card and I decorated a scrapware birdhouse for the other one.






and for the final card I made a tulle flower with a heart and set it off with a set of wings... this one I have wrote on and I will be sending off to a dear friend of mine whom I think of most days...I am sending you positive thoughts always Coxy..


It is vintage inspired week at Scrapware so pop over and see what wonderful creations Hetty Hall has found to showcase this week.

I hope you like the cards this week..
cheers
love naomi x


3 comments:

Phillipa, said...

Oh my gosh...I love your cards Naomi!

Kim said...

these are just sooo pretty and gorgeous and fresh looking

Jules said...

Oh Nomes! They are simply gorgeous. You are such a clever chicky!